- since 2011 Managing Partner of Contrapunkt Consult GmbH
- 5 years as a management consultant at Landesbank Baden-Württemberg LBBW: Internal management consultant with a focus on the following areas: Individual coaching of executives (2nd – 4th level) and support of executives and their teams in team and organizational development processes and in the context of change management projects.
- 7 years at KPMG Consulting, Senior Consultant, with a focus on consulting HR managers and their departments on topics such as shared service centers, strategic HR management, balanced scorecards and electronic HR files.
- DBVC (Senior Coach)
- Scrum master (Scrum Alliance)
- TMS accreditation (Team Management System)
- DISC© personality model
- HOGAN Personality Procedures
- ICF Member (International Coaching Federation)
- SDi Certified
- MBTI® Certified
- Blended Learning Trainer
- Diplom-Psychologin (graduated psychologist), University of Salzburg and Saarland University
- Master of Arts, Human Resources Development in a Learning Company, University of Kaiserslautern
- Training with Gunter Schmidt as Hypnosystemic Coach, Milton Erickson Institute, Heidelberg
- Coaching education with focus on Internal Family System (IFS), mindfulness, emotional intelligence, Dietz Training, Feldafing
- Transaction Analysis and Conflict Management, Team Dr. Rosenkrantz, Munich
- Systemic process consulting, ComTeam, Gmund am Tegernsee
- IFS coach and consultant, IIFS Institute, Heidelberg
Personally I am interested in:
- Travelling to distant countries and discovering new cultures
- Sports in all seasons, especially diving
- my 2 children and
- my dog
As a consultant and coach, I understand my role especially in a process-oriented companionship and support. I work with a strong focus on solutions and resources – often on organisational and management issues, right up to personality and behaviour-changing issues.
I work with my clients in a
- holistically harmonious,
- competence-focusing and
- goal-oriented self-reflection and co-reflection.
The central focus of the consultation (e.g. coaching) is the mutually influencing network of the areas of individual, role/function and organisation. The individual professional life is considered against the background of the personal life and career plan and the resulting interaction with the relevant relationship contexts. I attach particular importance to the fact that coachees, teams or companies will have access to their own resources very promptly and can thus become effective in their own context. This succeeds by activating the existing knowledge in the company or the own resources in the individual and build on it. By advising cooperatively, bringing in my own experiences and knowledge, asking critical questions and moderate the process, I help organizations as well as individuals to become experts in their own cause again. My consulting services are designed to maintain the efficiency and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of my clients’ own design processes (“Performance Improvement Management”). At the same time they should also contribute to an optimisation of a health-promoting life-balance and a fulfilment of a meaning life.
Coaching is a goal- and solution-oriented process consulting, which supports you with your professional questions and the personal topics connected with it. At the beginning of each coaching your specific goals and the reflection of your current situation will be evaluated. In the course of the coaching sessions we regularly reflect on your process; the coaching can be terminated or continued by you at any time. Our entire talks and sessions are subject to confidentiality (Link: http://www.schweigepflicht-online.de/Seite_Psychotherapie.htm_Psychotherapie.htm). A single session normally lasts 90-120 minutes. Generally, coaching for employees can be included in the tax return as “further training”. As a self-employed person, you can claim coaching fees in your tax return as operating expenses, as it is recognised by the legislator as a consulting format for your operational and organisational development.
Systemic consulting and organizational development
For team enquiries I offer a first appointment with a duration of 60 minutes. In addition to getting to know each other, this appointment is about defining and deriving suitable measures that will enable you to achieve your concrete goals. As a consultant and coach, I am subject to the legal requirements of confidentiality. (Link: http://www.schweigepflicht-online.de/Seite_Psychotherapie.htm_Psychotherapie.htm) Team measures can take place in-house at your premises or externally in a suitable location.
Virtual coaching can be a modern enhancement to traditional face to face coaching – especially as communication over long distances and with time flexibility is becoming increasingly important.
Telephone coaching or online coaching have the advantage that I can support you effectively and sustainably in implementing them in your daily work – no matter where you are. And if a sudden challenge needs to be tackled as quickly as possible, we can easily arrange an appointment and develop a suitable solution.
Online coaching makes sense if you
- want to accommodate your coaching via Skype or telephone more flexibly in everyday (working) life.
- be independent of location and also want to use the coaching on business trips and stays abroad.
- need an appointment for an “emergency” at short notice.
- would like to insert a short appointment to discuss a current event, to realize small progress or to realign yourself.
The same applies to online coaching: confidentiality has the highest priority. All the features that are fundamental to coaching naturally also apply to online coaching.