Today more than ever, managers are experiencing the balancing act between mastering the complexity of their daily work on one hand and good leadership on the other hand – while their duties and scope of work is permanently increasing.
With this consulting format, I offer managers a protected framework to reflect on these topics for themselves and, if necessary, to re-sort them.
Coaching can support you if:
- you want to integrate new tasks into existing ones,
- you want to adjust your leadership approach and culture,
- ask yourself how you can motivate/coach your employees in order to develop and maintain a sustainable and healthy working atmosphere and processes in the team,
- you would like to develop a culture of error in your team from which good cooperation can develop,
- you want to find ways for constructive criticism and feedback loops,
- you would like to expand your skills in conflict resolution (as part of a team),
- you want to create visions for yourself and your team,
- you want to develop a healthy way of working that leads to a balanced work-life balance.
I offer you the opportunity to get to know me in a first session. Here we will discuss your consulting request with an initial analysis of your goals, as well as the possibilities of how to proceed.